Monday 14 July 2014 National Portrait Gallery, Canberra
BEMP 2014: Productivity by Design
Tuesday 15 July 2014 Parliament House, Canberra
Tickets on sale now!
BEMP 2014: Productivity by Design Australia’s cities are crucibles of national productivity.This year’s Built Environment Meets Parliament will turn the spotlight on a new generation of design solutions that will unlock waves of economic and social dividends in our cities. Great design unleashes creative solutions that accelerate opportunity.BEMP 2014 will showcase design in all its facets:
- Design that joins up our cities and better connects people, ideas and commerce
- Design that delivers greater resilience and sustainability
- Design that radically transforms the way we build cities and communities
- Design that simultaneously boosts productivity
- Design that opens up clever approaches to infrastructure financing and funding
- Design that elevates liveability and inclusivity
From 3D printing to the latest international thinking on infrastructure funding and urban policy, BEMP 2014 will explore how we can all boost productivity by design.
‘BEMP offers an opportunity to explore the economic, social, environmental and governance issues that help shape national prosperity.’