Contact the membership team to become a member today!
The Australian Institute of Architects is the peak industry body for Architecture in Australia.
Being a Member of the Australian Institute of Architects gives you access to a network of over 11,500 of your peers and allows you to take advantage of programs, products and services that have been developed by the profession for the profession. It also allows you to contribute to the voice of the profession through advocacy and engagement in the built environment.
Engagement in your local professional network ‘EmAGN’, through committees, events and professional programs.
EmAGN covers a demographic of those who have graduated but are not yet registered. However, depending on the pathway taken since graduation, there are different Institute membership categories available.
What kind of member am I?
- I’ve graduated from a Bachelor of Architecture
- I’ve graduated from a Masters of Architecture
- I’ve graduated from a Masters of Architecture within 5 years but am not yet registered
- I’ve graduated from a Masters of Architecture more than 5 years ago but am not yet registered
- I’m a registered architect in Australia
- I’ve received a formal qualification related to architecture
- I’m not too sure where I fit!
EmAGN Membership Types
If you would like to become a member of The Australian Institute of Architects but do not fit under the EmAGN relevant membership categories listed please contact the membership team for further information and advice.