Calling for volunteers!
The Australian Institute of Architects is calling for student volunteers to assist at the 2016 Regional Conference, evoke – the art of architecture from Thursday 8 September – Sunday 11 September 2016 in Townsville, Queensland.
Volunteer tasks will include; registrations, general enquiries, directing delegates, as well as general setup and tasks associated with the event.
In return for your help you will be provided with:
- A complimentary full conference pass for Friday 9th and Saturday 10th September – Includes opening party and closing drinks
*Please note you may be required for tasks which run throughout conference sessions)
- Lunch on the days you volunteer
- An exclusive evoke volunteering t-shirt
If you are a motivated SONA student and would like to get on the action, please email Hannah Brugman with the following information by COB Fri 29 Jul, positions are limited.
- Current CV
- Valid SONA membership number
- Availability for each day; Thursday 8, Friday 9 and Saturday 10 Sep 2016 between 7am and 7pm.
- Two referee contacts
*Please note you must be a SONA student with an active membership for 2016 to apply – Membership numbers will be checked. If you wish to become a SONA member or renew your membership please visit the SONA website.
As listed above you will receive a complimentary conference pass, however, you will need to cover your flights, accommodation and other expenses associated with travelling to Townsville.
For more information on the 2016 Regional Conference check out the evoke website.