Entries are still open for the 2019 Prize
The aim of the prize is to recognise those whom:
- provide leadership amongst fellow students and/or within the profession
- promote the appreciation and advancement of architecture
- provide a forum for discourse and networking
- promote architects in the community
- advance the education of Australian architecture students
The nominee should demonstrate high achievement in one or preferably more of the following categories:
- Leadership – chairing forums; organising student groups; effective representation of students on Institute and/or university committees; organising student activities such as conferences, competitions, camps, architecture weeks, exhibitions, architecture revues, guest lecture programs.
- Publication – editing, designing and/or producing a student or professional publication; student design and theory work; student opinion; student reviews of works of architecture; letters to the editor in prominent newspapers; articles in Architecture Australia and/or Chapter magazines; articles in student (campus-based) newspapers/magazines; digital publications.
- Community – promoting architecture and/or architects to the public; involving students with community issues; involving the community with architectural issues.
- Education – involvement in education activities that have consistently advanced architecture.
Entries for the 2019 Prize are open and will close at 5:00pm AEST on Friday 17 August 2018.
If you would like to participate click here.