Winners announced today October 12 2010
Here are the four teams who were Highly Commended by the judging panel.
- Sophie Hamer, Amanda Crosby and Anna Teo from New Zealand – Brotown
- Brad Curnow, Serena Hyland and Ikumi Nakanishi from Western Australia – Traffic
- Siew Wan Heap, Wei Kiat Low and Yi Hong from Victoria – The Epic Adventure
- James Park and Marshall Blecher from New South Wales – The Green Gauge Inititative
A very special thank you to the Superstudio 2010 Creative Directors – Kathryn, Mary and Amanda from Perth.
The National Judging Panel
- Peter Wood – Victoria University, NZ
- Geoff Manaugh -author of BLDGBLOG
- Jane Toner – VIC – This is Jane’s third stint as judge. She is an architect and is working as an ESD consultant at Sustainable Built Environments (SBE). Jane’s interest and passion for sustainability extends beyond the various aquatic centres, eco-resorts, commercial, residential and master planning projects that she advises on, to her advocacy for the environment. This includes: tutoring in ESD at RMIT, speaking at public events such as the Sustainable Living Festival and doing volunteer work to improve school facilities inwith OzQuest and Architects Without Frontiers.
- Brad Ladyman – WA – Brad is a registered, practicing architect based in Perth. He is currently involved in a public art collaboration with Miik Green, an award winning artist.
- Peter Scott – TAS Superstudio is proudly sponsored by BlueScope Steel Take a look at this COOL competition – win $20,000 This is what the New Zealanders did during Superstudio