The Australian Institute of Architects and the Northern Territory Government are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) to nominate for the Northern Territory Architects Board.
The Northern Territory Architects Board is a statutory authority established under section 5 of the Northern Territory Architects Act.
The Board’s functions include:
- the establishment and maintenance of registers for registering architects, architectural companies and architectural partnerships;
- accepting applications for registration in these categories; and
- dealing with complaints under the Act in relation to registered architects.
Are you an suitably qualified Architect and interested in assisting with the Architectural Practice Exams?
The NT Chapter are seeking architects who would like to contribute as an Examiner for the Architectural Practice Exams held by the Northern Territory Architects Board / Architects Accreditation Council of Australia twice each year.
- a registered Architect in the Northern Territory
- five years minimum continual post-registration experience
- currently working in practice or academia
- available for the examination process in April and / or October.
For further information, please contact Raquel Nicholls-Skene Executive Director AIANT or call (08) 7969 6000 or mobile +61 (0) 403 023 425.
Please submit the EOI by Fri 23 Mar 2018.