Institute members are able to advertise positions available at their practices free of charge and can be published in the weekly eNewsletter distributed on Mondays.
Please contact SA Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a position available that you would like advertised.
Architect – Proske Architects
We are currently seeking an Architect to join our city studio.
This role requires an individual who is:
- Passionate about contemporary design.
- A good designer and would embrace project involvement from concept through to hand-over.
- Someone that shares our core ethos of high quality design outcomes
- A good time manager and is skilled at working to set deadlines.
- Someone that enjoys working directly with clients and requires a mature, personable and enthusiastic approach.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision to prepare clear, concise and well detailed contract documentation sets for building rules, tendering and construction purposes and has a detailed understanding of the BCA and relevant Australian Standards.
- Seeking a permanent, full time role (subject to a trial period) with excellent long term security and advancement prospects for the right candidate.
- Experienced predominantly in the residential and small scale commercial sector and will be highly efficient in Revit.
Salary package will be negotiated on an individual basis and will be commensurate with the experience & skill set demonstrated by the individual.
All applications or enquiries will be handled personally by the director and in a strictly confidential manner.
Interested applicants should email through an expression of interest with a CV and preferably a portfolio of work to email@example.com
Architect or Architectural Draftsperson
A flexible part time position is available for an experienced architect or architectural draftsperson at Planbuild Architects and Town Planners.
Planbuild is a small practice established over 40 years ago which is directed towards providing a wide range of services in architecture, town planning and building from offices located in Hutt Street, Adelaide.
Our background can be viewed at www.planbuild.net.
We are seeking a person with substantial practical and CAD experience who is interested in a challenging and interesting job offering flexible working hours which from past experience may average approximately 3 days per week.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Peter Hignett (8232 0177)