Institute members are able to advertise positions available at their practices free of charge and can be published in the weekly eNewsletter distributed alternate Monday and Wednesdays. Tag us at #adlarchigram if you put out any insta posts advertising the position or @SAAusINSArchitects for Facebook posts.
Please contact SA Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a position available that you would like advertised.
ASSOCIATE GOVERNMENT ARCHITECT (ADELAIDE)
Applications Now Open until 18 December 2018
The Office for Design and Architecture South Australia (ODASA) is currently seeking an Associate Government Architect to join their team in the promotion of high quality design to ensure growth and development in South Australia positively contributes to liveability, competitiveness and sustainability.
If you are interested in supporting design excellence in South Australia, please see the detailed role statement.
Senior Conservation Architect/Officer, Heritage South Australia
Half-time position (0.5 FTE), PO2, 18-month contract, Adelaide CBD
Applications close: 13 December 2018
The Senior Conservation Architect/Officer contributes to the management of South Australia’s non-Aboriginal cultural heritage by providing specialist, technical conservation advice and associated support to heritage owners and local councils as part of the development application process. The incumbent is responsible for:
- Managing the process from pre-assessment consultation through to assessment of development applications.
- Monitoring and evaluating conservation projects to ensure they adhere to appropriate standards of Heritage Conservation.
- Facilitating compliance with Development Application conditions.
- Preparing Ministerial briefings, responses and other policy documents relating to State Heritage Places or within a State Heritage Area.
- Contributing to strategic projects and policy development within Heritage South Australia
- Developing strong working relationships and networks with relevant planning professionals, contractors, community groups, Federal and State agencies, and local councils.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to junior staff and interns
Multiple roles available
Architectus – Adelaide
Architectus Adelaide is currently recruiting multiple roles in Architecture, looking for those with Revit experience and those with a minimum of 3 and up to 7 years.
Applications via their careers page http://www.architectus.com.au/en/careers
Applicants outside of the above scope can register their interest with for upcoming roles.
Architect or Architectural Draftsperson
A flexible part time position is available for an experienced architect or architectural draftsperson at Planbuild Architects, Town Planners and Builders.
Planbuild is a small practice established over 40 years ago which is directed towards providing a wide range of services in architecture, town planning and building from offices located in Hutt Street, Adelaide.
Our background can be viewed at www.planbuild.net
We are seeking a person with substantial practical and CAD experience who is interested in a challenging, well paid and interesting job offering flexible and casual working hours.
To apply please contact us at email@example.com or telephone Peter Hignett (8232 0177).