Institute members are able to advertise positions available at their practices free of charge and can be published in the weekly eNewsletter distributed on Mondays.
Please contact SA Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a position available that you would like advertised.
Liminal Studio – Tasmania
At Liminal Studio we are looking for an accomplished architect with talent and flair who shares our values. And our ambition.
If you are anything like us, ‘doing well’ should not be a destination for an architect, it should be a launching pad.
So if doing well isn’t enough, we’d like to meet you.
You will be a conceptual thinker with outstanding design skills who is curious; curious enough to be inspired by other design disciplines.
You will have experience working as a Project Architect with the ability to resolve and coordinate outcomes, drive documentation and work with flair while respecting deadlines.
You will live to lead and mentor and persistently seek to ignite the minds of your colleagues
You will know that a committed, talented team of individuals will always have greater success than any individual.
You’ll have been a registered architect for at least ten years. Technically you’ll have exceptional documentation skills and extensive knowledge of 3D modelling and presentation software including ArchiCAD, SketchUp, Rhino, Photoshop and InDesign.
If this sounds like you, contact us. Don’t limit your career, Liminal it.
Email your application and CV to: email@example.com
Applications close 04 February, 2018.
Flightpath Architects is Hiring!
Graduate of Architecture with 2-3 year of experience, required for our busy Adelaide Studio.
We are looking for a motivated, independent graduate who is interested in working towards registration.
You should have:
- at least 2-3 years of experience
- be competent in Archicad or equivalent,
- have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Have a Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent qualification
You will be exposed to a broad range of projects across education, residential, sporting, commercial, heritage and conservation and public realm.
Salary and conditions will be commensurate with years of experience and the Architects Award rate.
If you are interested in joining our multi-award-winning Practice with a committed team of young, fun and creative Architects, then we’re interested in meeting you.
Please send your resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural Specification Expert – Technical Author
At NBS, we are committed to offering distinctive, innovative specification and information solutions to the construction industry. Our pedigree stretches back over 40 years when the first National Building Specification (NBS) was launched and we are now recognised as the leading provider of software based construction information in the UK.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within the NBS Australian technical team for an Architect or Architectural Technologist. This position is critical to expanding our product offering to the Australian construction market. You will play a pivotal role in developing and delivering the company’s growth and expansion in Australia and internationally. While we are ideally looking for a candidate who is Melbourne based, we would also welcome applications from candidates who are based in other parts of Australia or internationally who hold the required Australian based knowledge.
- To author technical content to ensure that the needs of our customers are met.
- You will work with other Technical Authors in content research and development.
- Regularly contribute to customer research and engagement activities such as newsletters and industry information sessions.
- Work closely with other teams within NBS including customer support, training and business development.
- Author technical articles for the NBS website and other social media channels.
- Liaise with customers to assess their needs regarding content development planning.
- Hold a degree (or equivalent) in Architecture or a related discipline and have substantial experience within the Australian construction industry
- Have the demonstrable ability to interpret technical information and write it in plain language
- Have precise, comprehensive and technically accurate written English communication skills
- Will be able to produce well structured, clear, concise text with excellent spelling and grammar with ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Hold basic to intermediate knowledge and understanding of Building Information Modelling
- Ideally based in Australia and be able to work independently
For further information or to apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Architect or Architectural Draftsperson
A flexible part time position is available for an experienced architect or architectural draftsperson at Planbuild Architects, Town Planners and Builders.
Planbuild is a small practice established over 40 years ago which is directed towards providing a wide range of services in architecture, town planning and building from offices located in Hutt Street, Adelaide.
Our background can be viewed at www.planbuild.net
We are seeking a person with substantial practical and CAD experience who is interested in a challenging, well paid and interesting job offering flexible and casual working hours.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Peter Hignett (8232 0177).