Venue & Accommodation
The main conference program will take place in Arena A at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC), conveniently located in the heart of Broadbeach – close to many styles of accommodation, great restaurants and bars and just 500 metres from the Gold Coast’s famous pristine white sand beaches.
Positioned on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and TE Peters Drive, the main entrance is accessible from the roundabout of TE Peters Drive.
The Gold Coast Airport is just 20 minutes south of the GCCEC, with regular flights from all capital cities and some regional centres in Queensland.
Regular shuttle buses are available from the airport to Broadbeach.
Further information on public transport and on-site parking can be found here.
For those of you who wish to avoid the line-up on Thursday morning, registration will be available on Wednesday afternoon between 12pm and 4pm, and again on Thursday morning from 7.30am. Registration will take place on ground floor at the southern end of the convention centre.
The Ozaccom+ team has been appointed to assist you with your accommodation requirements for the 2018 National Architecture Conference.
Preferential rates have been negotiated specifically for this event at a number of Broadbeach hotels to suit all budgets and conveniently located near to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Or contact Ozaccom+ on (Free call) 1800 814 611 or (07) 3854 1611. You can also email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist delegates travelling to the Gold Coast, the Institute has arranged for discounted rail travel between Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast with Airtrain.
Travel dates: 5 – 9 June 2018
Tickets: $60 Return between Brisbane Airport and any Gold Coast Tram Station
Only redeemable online at www.airtrain.com.au
Instructions to purchase:
- Head to www.airtrain.com.au
- Select the Buy Tickets button
- Select From destination as the Airport and choose International or Domestic terminal
- Select To destination as Brisbane and choose one of the following stations: Parkwood, Parkwood East, Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, Queen Street, Nerang Street, Southport, Southport South, Broadwater Parklands, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise North, Cypress Avenue, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Northcliffe, Florida Gardens, Broadbeach North or Broadbeach South.
- Select Return button
- Choose departure and return date between the 5th – 9th June 2018.
- Select the amount of passengers
- Enter in Promo Code box EDGE18
- Select Proceed to Payment button
- Enter passenger details and payment method
- Select the Buy Tickets button
Gold Coast Airtrain & Tram Terms and Conditions: Valid for travel from the 5 June 2018 to 9 June 2018. Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket dates can be changed as long as travel is completed before the 9 June 2018, after this date the ticket is null and void. Your Airtrain and tram ticket is valid for travel to and from Brisbane Airport and Ormeau, Coomera, Nerang, Robina or Helensvale station. At Helensvale station you can transfer to the G:link Tram and travel to Parkwood, Parkwood East, Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, Queen Street, Nerang Street, Southport, Southport South, Broadwater Parklands, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise North, Cypress Avenue, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Northcliffe, Florida Gardens, Broadbeach North and Broadbeach South tram stations.